Carpentry in Needham MA
At Jose's Painting Company, we don't take carpentry lightly. Our carpenters repair broken frames, siding, or any repairs done prior to painting.
As professional painters, we often find the need to make repairs or make small installations before applying paint to a surface. The window sills may be cracked, the door and window frames may have rotted wood, the deck may need to be repaired, or the railings may be rusted. Whatever the reason, Jose’s Painting Company will focus on finishing, repairing, and replacing surfaces to ensure the most effective painting results.
Needham is a town in Norfolk County, Massachusetts, United States. A suburb of Boston, its population was 30,999 at the 2017 census. It is home to the Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. Needham was first settled in 1680 with the purchase of a tract of land measuring 4 miles (6.4 km) by 5 miles (8.0 km) from Chief Nehoiden for the sum of 10 pounds, 40 acres (160,000 m2) of land, and 40 shillings worth of corn. It was officially incorporated in 1711. Originally part of the Dedham Grant, Needham split from Dedham and was named after the town of Needham Market in Suffolk, England. In 1857 the City of Boston began a project to fill in the Back Bay with landfill by filling the tidewater flats of the Charles River. The fill to reclaim the bay from the water was obtained from Needham, Massachusetts from the area of present-day Route 128. The firm of Goss and Munson, railroad contractors, built 6 miles (9.7 km) of railroad from Needham and their 35-car trains made 16 trips a day to Back Bay. The filling of present-day Back Bay was completed by 1882; filling reached Kenmore Square in 1890, and finished in the Fens in 1900. The project was the largest of a number of land reclamation projects, beginning in 1820, which, over the course of time, more than doubled the size of the original Boston peninsula.